published: 2017-10-13 14:31:07
Tokyo Nightlife Guide, 2017 – Let me take you around Tokyo, Japan and show you some of the best things to do in Tokyo at night!
As I mention in the Tokyo Nightlife Guide video, there are a million bars, nightclubs, and restaurants in Tokyo to choose from, so I wanted to break it down by popular nightlife neighborhoods in Tokyo to give you some ideas on things to do in Tokyo at night.
ROPPONGI – Known to be the most foreign-friendly nightlife neighborhood. Home to the Hard Rock Cafe and many other western bars, restaurants, and nightclubs. Some good nightlife areas around Roppongi include Azabujuban and Akasaka.
EBISU – A much more local environment than Roppongi, and home to the awesome Ebisu Yokocho, is Ebisu. My favorite nightlife area in Tokyo along with Nakameguro and Meguro nearby.
SHIBUYA – Famous for the Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya is where many of the biggest nightclubs in Tokyo are, but you can also find a million small, quiet, hidden Shibuya bars as well. Mega clubs like Whomb, Harlem, Club Camelot, Sound Museum Vision, Atom, are very big right now. Be sure to check online before visiting for specials, DJs, and cover charges.
SHINJUKU – Tokyo Red Light District is in Shinjuku, as is the popular Robot Restaurant, and Golden Gai. In all of Tokyo, you can probably find the most variety and options of Shinjuku bars than anywhere else.
ENJOY RESPONSIBLY! And please let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations, as I will add them to the Ultimate Tokyo Nightlife Guide on my travel blog:
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/TravelDeeper
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://www.instagram.com/tourist2townie
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/tourist2townie
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/tourist2townie
+ SNAPCHAT ►@GarethChat
+ WEB ► http://www.tourist2townie.com
MY TRAVEL VLOGGING GEAR:
– MacBook Pro 15” → http://amzn.to/2g9K6j3
– LaCie Rugged External Hard Drive → http://amzn.to/2fkojHR
– Sony a7ii → http://amzn.to/2gCeBDj
– Sony a7ii 24-70 Lens → http://amzn.to/2fhWexs
– DJI Phantom 4 Drone → http://amzn.to/2g9ALI4
– GoPro Hero 4 → http://amzn.to/2gvfJYI
– KNEKT Underwater Dome → http://amzn.to/2gez11u
– Rode Shotgun Mic → http://amzn.to/2gvg5yg
– Manfrotto 60” Compact Action Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gducpn
– Joby Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gdo6FA
– Zoom H2n Handy Recorder → http://amzn.to/2gdmKuE
– Backup Batteries for Sony A7ii → http://amzn.to/2fhYchl
– Backup Batteries for Sony RX100iv → http://amzn.to/2gvbqfO
P.S. Did you subscribe? If so, did you click on the notifications bell to receive updates when I launch a new video? If so, thank you!
Watch the original Tokyo Video here